ANNUAL PARADE | 6:00 PM | FRIDAY, JULY 3RD
Gather @ Christ the King Lutheran Church at 5:45pm (note the updated time)
Please see the parade email for more information, including the parade route.
DINNER AT RCC | 6:00 – 8:00 PM – Food available at Riverchase Country Club
(MUST have a pre-purchased wristband! You CANNOT purchase wristbands at the door)
BBQ Dinner – All items will be prepackaged
BBQ Chicken / Pulled Pork
Mac and Cheese / Potato Salad
Watermelon and Cookies
Adults $24 Kids $12
Wristbands will be on sale at RCC Front Desk
June 17-19, 11-4pm
June 23-26 11-4pm
June 30th 11-4pm
Checks or Charge to RCC bill (Checks will not be cashed and bills will not be charged until after the event in case of cancellation.)
8:15 (dark) - Fireworks on the RCC driving range
We are excited to bring this back in 2020. We ask for you to be respectful to the RCC property and pickup all your trash. In order for the state to approve the fireworks, we will follow these guidelines:
- This is a private event for Riverchase Residents.
- RCC will setup aisles separating the areas on the range for groups of 12 from the same household.
- Please stay at least 6 feet apart from other groups.
- Bring your own chairs or blankets.
- Wear masks.
- RCC will have monitors and off-duty Hoover police officers onsite to enforce these
We hope to see you there!!